Thursday, March 15, 2007

Summer Getaway.

In two weeks, I will see gia again for a summer vacation I-would-never-forget in the making. The lady once that I had crush on is now the lady who's going to fetch me at the airport with my brother. Yup we are together and for the readers out there (if there are) if you are wondering how and when, just wait for the concluding part of my special saga (ala Peter Jackson). I'm serious here. :)

Pangga (it's what we call each other, it means 'love or sweet heart' in Visayan language) already planned the itinerary we're going to have. We had an agreement of her taking on the planning for the Visayas region whereas for me, I will be handling the Luzon region. Hmm.... There is no such thing as boundary when that mysterious entity called 'love' comes into picture. Being Ilocano and her being a Cebuana, we are geographically separated but that didn't stop us in being together.

Okay, enough of that mushy stuff and let's go back to the itinerary that we've planned. I personally wanted to visit Cebu again and the islands around it and Bohol being the closest is in it. Besides most of her relatives are residents of that beautiful island and might as well visit them for the reason that she wanted me to meet them together with her mom and lil sister sugar. I do have gut feeling that all eyes will be set on me (gosh!), the same way we set our eyes on the Alona Kew resort in Panglao. Hence, pangga already made a reservation on that resort for the snorkeling activity and probably dolphin watching too. Hehehehe.

But before embarking for that fun filled trip to the Visayas which is the 2nd week of April, was holy week. I promised her to take her to La Union and Baguio, the summer capital of the Philippines. And oh boy, Baguio during the holy week is heavily crowded. Foreigners, low landers especially people from Manila wanted to experience the cool climate (European summer weather). Aside from that, I will be taking her to places of interest. She mentioned the last time she was in Baguio was a stormy day, messed up their excursion plans. So this time, I will be her tourist guide. I stayed there for 4 years and since it's an hour and 45 minute away drive from our place in La Union, I was exposed to what Baguio has to offer. And of course, pangga will meet my dad who's also coming home, get to meet my relatives, will have the chance of playing billiards against me and sing her heart out to videoke to-sawa and of course, savor the lutong-bahay cuisine of manang, dad including myself in La Union. ;)

I'm wishing that everything will go according to what we've planned, and if it does, it would be the best summer yet for the both of us, a great gift for my beloved pangga who is celebrating her birthday this April for her to remember.

2 comments:

lgeorgia said...

Gusto ko pa rin ng Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as a birthday gift... :|
Mwahhhh!

Unknown said...

Kailan ang kasal harhar?